For new pool owners, the chilly reality of pool ownership sets in when fall arrives and the pool is too cold to enjoy. For seasoned pool owners, the reality of an unheated pool turned into cold acceptance long ago. An unheated pool sits idle for months at a time.
solar pool panels are the high performance solar system that can heat your pool far beyond the few warm pool days of summer. Just as important, you won't have to pay a dime in pool heating bills. Enjoy free heat from the sun and months more swimming fun.
The SunSaver System
- Heats your pool to a warm, comfortable temperature with environment-friendly energy, free from the sun
- Extends your swim season with warm water
- Dramatically reduces or eliminates pool heating cost
- Adds value to your pool and to your home
- Comes with a 12-year warranty backed by FAFCO, the world's largest manufacturer of solar pool heating collectors
- Patented water flow metering system distributes water evenly throughout the entire system
- No hot and cold spots like other solar brands
- Larger 2-inch, full-flow header pipe prevents undue strain on your pool pump
HOW IT WORKS
- Set automatic control unit for desired water temperature
- Sensor detects changes in solar heat and tells the automatic control unit when there is energy available to work efficiently
- Your pool pump sends cold water from the pool through the solar collectors
- SunSaver™ solar collectors transfer the sun's heat to the water as it flows through the collectors
- Warm, solar heated water flows back to the pool, continuously circulating through the collectors until it reaches pre-set temperature levels.
- At night and in limited sunshine, a senor prevents the pool from being cooled by automatically triggering the controller to shut off the system and drain water from the collectors
The SunSaver™ Solar Collector is manufactured in Chico, California. The collector is a specially developed, highly stablilized polyolefin and is of parallel, circular channel design. It is unglazed, un-insulated and designed for low temperature applications such as swimming pool heating, heat pumps, aquaculture and hydroponics.
The system should be drained before freezing conditions occur.
Weatherometer, accelerated outdoor exposure, and other extensive laboratory testing demonstrates long-term weatherability of the SunSaver™ collectors.