The Solaro Aire Attic Fan
is aesthetically pleasing and very quiet. It is the only attic fan in the industry to feature ActiveAire™ Technology. It is designed to guide air through the fan without any obstructions. It is completely powered by the sun and free to operate. It removes excess heat during the hot summer months and moisture that can cause mold in the winter.
BENEFITS OF ATTIC VENTING with a SOLAR ATTIC FAN
- Extends the Life of your Roof~ Reduces heat build-up on your roof shingles and underlayment
- Reduces the Load on your HVAC systems~ In hot summer months, saves money on your electric bills and reduces wear on your AC unit
- Reduces Moisture Build-up in the Attic~Excessive moisture trapped in the attic causes a variety of problems including rust, wood rot and attic insulation damage. Reducing moisture also eliminates the growth of mold and fungus which can cause respiratory problems
- Increases Fresh Air Circulation~Reduces vapor buildup generated by every day activities such as showering and cooking
THIS PRODUCT QUALIFIES FOR FEDERAL TAX CREDITS
HURRICANE TESTED & APPROVED
Choose your mounting option that best fits your structural needs.
- Gable - Fan added to existing gable
- Tilt - Panel angled to maximize efficiency
- Embedded - Low Profile and High Profile
- Remote - Panel and fan separated
There are four different sizes to choose from:
- The 20 watt has Venting Capacity up to 1,250 sq. ft.
- The 30 watt has Venting Capacity up to 1,600 sq. ft.
- The 40 watt has Venting Capacity up to 2,000 sq. ft.
- The 50 watt has Venting Capacity up to 2,400 sq. ft.
The Solaro Aire Attic Fan is designed and built in the U.S.A. with high quality weather resistant parts. It has a Brushless DC motor and reinforced polymer fan blades. It is housed in a sleek, aesthetically pleasing, black powder-coated unit.
Covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty