Pentair Variable Speed Pump
offers energy savings up to 90 % versus traditional pumps, 8-speed settings, and on-board scheduling LCD screen with keypad for easy programming. Pentair VSP ultra-efficient magnet motor design reduces noise and vibration for greater efficiency and longer pump life. Pentair VSP is fully compatible with IntelliTouch, EasyTouch, SunTouch and SolarTouch Pool Control Systems and other brands of digital pool/ spa controls for managing pump, heating, spa jets and water features and comes with 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty. ENERGY STAR® Certified
- Ultra-efficient permanent magnet motors, as used in advanced hybrid cars
- Precise matching of motor speed to your pool's needs
- Totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) motor design for long life and quiet operation
- Built-in diagnostics protect the pump for longer service life
- More total energy savings than any other pool pump family in history
- Over 5 years of proven in-field reliability
- Exclusive software and digital controls make programming a cinch
Traditional pumps operate at set, unchangeable speeds. Those speeds are almost always higher than required. As a result, they overpower the jobs they're assigned to do, which wastes energy.
pump allows customer programming of optimum pump speeds for specific tasks such as filtering, heating, cleaning, spa jets and waterfalls. For virtually all applications, the optimum speed is lower than the preset, unchangeable speeds of older pumps. When water moves more slowly for longer periods, it helps reduce the occurrence of algae that forms more easily when water is pumped briskly and then allowed to rest for long intervals. Your filter works more effectively because it has more time to sift out particles from the water, and because particles aren't forced through the filter media under needlessly high pressure. Automatic chemical dispensers and chlorinators also work better when water is kept moving.